Tuesday, April 5, 2011

January in April

I bet all 7 of my followers have been anxiously awaiting my next update!  I apologize for slacking off - I was waiting for something update-worthy.

January flew by with the coordination of a public screening of the Lyme disease film Under Our Skin here in town. 

My treatment protocol stayed about the same in January with the exception of adding a antimalarial that targeted Babesia.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Babesia the symptoms include: significant fatigue, coughing, dizziness, trouble thinking, fevers, chills, air hunger, headache, and sweats.

We ended up cutting the dosage in half because my body didn't tolerate it as well as we had hoped.

I stayed pretty quiet the rest of the month.  Not a whole lot of excitement, let me tell ya!  Hence the lack of updates.  
As always, your prayers are most welcome.  I'm not doing as well as I was a few months ago but I'm still better than many of my Lyme friends.  There are some who wonder how I can maintain the faith that I have throughout all of this.  It's easy when you feel Him with you.

"Visualize the most amazing life imaginable to you. Close your eyes and see it clearly, then hold the vision for as long as you can. Now place the vision in God's hands...and consider it done." ~ Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment